- City Awning provides complete installation services for all types of aluminum,
fiberglass and fabric covered structures regardless of size or complexity. From
design...to fabrication...to installation, City Awning does it all. We have in-house
capabilities to meet all of your needs:
- Frames - Complete fabrication and
construction in Aluminum, Galvanized and Stainless Steel. Welding is performed using TIG
and/or MIG welding methods depending on the type of frame being fabricated. All welds are
ground for proper fabric fit and painted, in the case of steel, with galvanizing paint
before covering. There are no tack welds on our frames, all joints are completely welded.
- Fabric coverings - Heavy duty industrial sewn and/or
heat-sealed processes are utilized by City Awning's employees in the cover making stage of
fabrication. We use only the best materials for our awning covers like Sunbrella, Gulf
Stream and Patio to name a few.
- Professional Graphics - Eradicated, Painted, Vinyl Press On, Heat Transfer and
Silk Screening are all part of our inventory. Making use of modern computer technology,
what was once an expensive out-source, we now do in-house saving time and money for our
- If your existing awning or canopy is in need of a new cover but the
frame is still good...City Awning can make that old and worn out structure look like new
again. A lot of improvement has been made over the years in fabric materials. The new Acrylics and Polyesters are a vast improvement over the old Canvas
(cotton) coverings. Even the new Canvas, which is now a
poly/cotton blend is greatly improved. Newer fabrics are mildew and dry-rot resistant with
less chance of stretching and/or shrinkage. See our "Fabrics" page for more
- If it's repairable...City Awning can do it. Cover need a patch?
Frame need repairing? Stitching coming undone? Maybe the mounting brackets have come
loose? Since we do all of our own fabrication, we can also handle just about any type of
repair that an awning or canopy might need. So before you assume you need a new awning,
why not let us take a look at it to see if can be repaired. We could save you money.
- Servicing what we build has always been a hallmark of City Awning.
Many awning companies would just as soon not provide this service because it's not as
profitable as new construction. But at City Awning we realize that building you an awning
is just the beginning our relationship with you. Many of our customers retain our services
year after year to put up and take down their awnings for the change in seasons. They like
the idea of having fully insured, trained professionals maintain their awning in order to
assure its longevity. Having an awning professional perform this service provides a couple
- You know the cover is properly attached/removed.
- We can spot potential problems before they become major ones, and
recommend corrective action.
- You don't risk personal your safety up on a ladder and save time to
do other things.